Soapbox Sea Makeup Remover Wipes, Case of 500.
Fragrance free and alcohol free product removes face and eye make-up, dirt and oil while also moisturizing your skin. Every Soapbox™ Makeup Remover supports soap donations to those in need. Additionally, it’s been proven that offering this item saves double digits on the terry items in the bathroom as guests will use our Makeup Remover versus the wash cloth or towels. Along with cost savings this sustainable product saves energy and water consumption. Made in USA.
Soapbox products will inspire and surprise your guests with quality ingredients, a refreshing scent, and a story that warms the heart. Guests will feel pampered and pleased with such an intriguing product provided to them in their hotel rooms!
• Certified B® Corporation, this company meets the highest standards of social and environmental impact
• Subtle fragrances and formulas gentle enough for everyday use
• Made with natural ingredients. No EDTA, no parabens, no phthalates, no petroleum, no paraffin, no diethanolamine, and no mineral oil. Shampoo and Conditioner are SLS/SLES free, and color-safe
• Envir-ooo™ Light-Weighted Extruded Bar Soap. This innovative soap bar is designed to reduce waste, carbon footprint, and to protect that natural world from which it is derived. Patented (USA, Canada, EU (group), UK, Mexico, India, China). All Rights Reserved.
• Each product contains a unique Hope Code™ on the back of the packaging that can be used to trace exactly where the give back donation is being made
• Bilingual labeling
• Packaging is 100% recyclable
• Made in USA
Posted by Nathalie Martin-Clark on Feb 24th 2020
I’m a flight attendant who tries the different makeup removers offered free from hotels or goes to CVS to buy name brands. I’ve been disappointed over and over again, they smear the makeup around and only remove a little, so when I go to wash my face afterwards there was so much makeup on the washcloth and in turn I would end up breaking out if I didn’t actually scrub my face right away.
I tried these free from a hotel and was amazed at how much make up came off, even my waterproof eyeliner. I washed my face and there was almost no makeup left in washcloth. I love these so much, that I bought the box of 500. I’m taking them on my trips and using at home. I cannot believe I have finally found something that works.
All prices are in USD.